Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I too have a dream


On this day when we remember the iconic speech of Martin Luther King I cannot keep silent because I too have a dream.


I share the dream that one day my nation and indeed all the nations of the earth will rise up and live out the true meaning of the statement: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."


I have dream of an age in which truth will triumph over anti-life ideologies.


I dream of a world where natural justice is paramount, a world in which all men and women are truly equal and where every conceived child is welcomed as a unique and special gift from God.


I have a dream,

I dream of a world in which it is accepted that every human being born or unborn possesses an inalienable right to life from conception/fertilization, to natural death, antecedent to, and superior to, all positive law.


I have a dream

I dream that the right to life of every human being born or unborn will be respected, protected and legally safeguarded throughout his/her natural life cycle.


I have a dream,

I dream that every man woman and child will come to understand the precious gift of unborn life and will commit themselves to the defence of the life and dignity of every human being.


I have a dream,

I dream that one day the slaughter of innocents will cease and the terrible injustice of abortion will come to an end.


I have a dream

I dream that every national Government will come to understand the precious gift of every unborn life and that all population control programmes will be brought to an immediate end  


I have a dream

I dream that all international development aid will be donated without anti-life conditions and nations will be allowed to live in peace without let or hindrance.


Yes I too have a dream